Having a frequently asked questions page is extremely important to have for your online store. It will save you time by preventing support emails and other inquiries. A frequently asked questions page will allow your visitors to find the relevant information they need without having to contact you resulting in a better shopping experience. I have created a set of basics question for you to included in your online store. Keep in mind this is NOT a one size glove fits all. Your store may need to address specific questions. Say for example if your selling digital products some of these questions may not apply to you.
Take a moment to think about questions customers ask you in the past.
Here’s a list of some example questions for you to include.
How do I receive promotional coupons and discount codes? (subscribe to our mailing list)
- How long does it take for me to receive my order?
- How do I make a return?
- How do I cancel my order?
- When will I receive a refund?
- What is your return and exchange policy?
- Where is my order confirmation?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- How do I track the status of my order?
- What do I do if I entered in the incorrect shipping address?
- How do I receive customer support?
- Do you ship to my country?
- Where are you based?
- Will my items come in one package?
Don’t leave it here. I hope your business evolves. Customers come up with the best questions. Update your FAQs
page frequently as questions come in.
Thanks for reading, good luck, and happy selling!
I will keep this post updated if I think of anything else.